Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Welcome You

Dear San,
I am so happy that you are coming to visit me this weekend. I hope you will like it because I will cook a good dinner to welcome you.
You asked for direction to my house from school, so here they are. First, if you are walking: I recommend you to cross E12 and E14 street. Then walk along Lake Merritt. You will pass E16 and go to E17 street. You need turn right cross 1th AVE, and 2th AVE, and throught a small park, a tennis space, Merritt retaurant and Alberson Market. You will come to E18 and 3th AVE. Cross E18 street enter 3th AVE, and you pass a small park and Good Yes Fixing Car space. There you cross Partbluar street and go throught a small park. You will enter 5th AVE and IVY DR street. My address is 2339 IVY DR street.
I look forward to seeing you. welcome!
Jian

1 comment:

hamid said...

hi this is hamid you should say :
1st ave,2nd ave,3rd ave .not 1th,2th,3th ...